LPI COVID-19 Update
To Our Valued Clients and Industry Partners,
It has become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we at LPI want to do what we can to keep the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, clients, industry partners and all who we come in contact with. We are maintaining our protocol consistent within the recommendations of Governmental Authorities and the CDC.
In order to effectively assess and manage the impact of this challenge to our firm, internal teams continue to meet daily.
This communication outlines the measures that we are implementing to help contain the outbreak, as well as to continue servicing our clients during this challenging period:
• We remain fully staffed and open for business.
• We are limiting the number of personnel in our office; the remainder of our team will continue to perform their job function remotely.
• We are limiting all unnecessary US business travel by utilizing WebEx, GoTo, teleconference and telephone as an alternative wherever feasible.
• No business travel is currently permitted outside the USA.
• We are restricting employee travel across project sites to essential or critical needs only. Field-based staff have been asked to familiarize themselves with specific client arrangements on accessing these sites and will practice social distancing, thorough hand washing, and donning personal protective equipment (i.e. gloves, safety glasses, etc.), as necessary.
• LPI project teams continue to be reachable via email or mobile phone.
• We will continue to follow project schedules. All in-house analyses and testing will continue. Site visits to perform inspections and/or project reviews will be scheduled with the clients as accessibility permits, is appropriate, and does not violate any of the Covid-19-reduction requirements and guidelines.
• We are readily available to take on new assignments.
From the onset of this situation, we have been listening to the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information, and our preparedness plan reflects those input. We are actively monitoring the situation and assessing risks and are ready to implement further changes to ensure a high level of safety. We will continue to communicate any updates to you.
We recognize that this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, teams and communities as we continue to provide the superior service and support that our clients have come to expect of our firm. We invite your thoughts and comments as to how we can continue to best serve you during this period.
LPI to exhibit at CLM Midwest Conference June 14th - 15th, 2018
Come visit LPI at the CLM Midwest Conference in Chicago!
LPI, Inc. will have a table top exhibit at the CLM Midwest Conference in Chicago, IL June 14th-15th 2018. We invite you to stop by our table top booth to talk with Dr. Zuhair Ibrahim to learn ab
LPI's Structural Integrity of Piping Ability
At LPI, we use a variety of such programs to tackle a diverse group of client projects that may involve failure investigations, anomalous operational conditions, or new design.
LPI's Ability to Prevent Early-Stage Problems
LPI's reputation for providing reliable fitness-for-service skills to clients is well known. Perhaps less well known, however, but equally a core service it offers to clients, is LPI's ability to enter a product's design cycle early on and provide expert
Joseph Crosson, P.E. Featured in Inspection Trends AWS Magazine
LPI Principal Joseph Crosson, P.E. was included in a profile of the original classes of Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI) featured in the February 2016 issue of Inspection Trends, a magazine published by the American Welding Society (AWS).